- Weekend live-in volunteers. We are in need of individuals or couples who are able to stay at the house for about one weekend per month to give our house parents a break. The volunteers would not be responsible for programming, but would be available for the women and children, to help support them as friends. If you think you could do this, or if you have further questions, please contact us immediately.
- Drivers. We very much need people who have a vehicle and are willing to give of their time and themselves to drive the women in the home to appointments, etc. If you may be willing to help in this area or have questions about this volunteer activity, please let us know.
- Administrative assistant. Have organizational skills and have some time? We could use your help.
- Yard maintenance. We could use people willing to help with grass cutting, gardening, snow removal, etc.
- General volunteers. We will need various other helps from volunteers as needs arise.
- Pray-ers. We need people who will commit to praying for this ministry.
- Each girl will receive a welcome gift containing new personal items such as soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, conditioner, hair brush, towels and wash cloths on entry to the home.
On-going and exiting from the home, girls will also need undergarments, socks, toilet paper, paper towels and groceries. Also, gift cards for groceries or gasoline and admission vouchers to local events are welcome. Volunteers are needed to supply and create these.